What is Zinc Gluconate?
Zinc is an essential trace mineral that cannot be produced by our bodies alone and must be obtained through diet. A bountiful diet with natural foods is the best way to serve your body with an abundance of vitamins and minerals such as Zinc.
Top Food Sources of Zinc
- Pumpkin Seeds: 1 mg per 100g (44% DV)
- Hemp Seeds: 5 mg per 1 oz (34% DV)
- Dark Chocolate: 3.3 mg per 100g (30% DV)
- Cashews: 1.6 mg per 1 oz (11% DV)
- Mushrooms: 1.4 mg per 1 cup (9% DV)
- Lean Chicken: 1 mg per 100g (7% DV)
- Almonds: 0.9 mg per 1 oz (6% DV)
Lindberg Zinc Gluconate
You may require additional Zinc that you’re lacking from diet alone. Zinc can be found in a variety of supplement forms including Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Picolinate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Carnosine, and more. Zinc Gluconate is one of the most common forms of Zinc. It’s often utilized in mineral products as a supplemental form of this essential nutrient.
- Zinc Gluconate (50 mg)
- Vegetarian tablets
- Gluten-free and non-GMO
- Free of artificial flavors and preservatives
At Lindberg®, our non-GMO and gluten-free vegetarian tablets feature 50 mg of high potency Zinc Gluconate to support your daily routine. Our formula is lab-tested for purity and potency, to ensure you get exceptional value from our 250-day supply!